This is so incredibly cool! Tomorrow will be 500 days since I finished my ‘last’ cigarette. I remember it fondly. It was an Indonesian clove cigarette (they last longer:) I was waiting for sig other to close his shop and it was 8:55 PM, on 4 May, my 61st birthday, and I put the butt in the corner of the grill on the shop next door. It was there for weeks. Maybe the shop owner doesn’t sweep carefully. I put last in quotes because it isn’t true, because I did smoke in Bali when failing to properly pack my charging equipment. It is so awesome to wake up and notice how much better I can breath at 62 than I could at 60, or 50, or 40 oh never mind you get the pic, maybe even better than when I was 12
Anyone have one? How do you like it? I just ordered one and should have researched earlier, huh !
Hey ECFers! We want to show our love and appreciation to everyone for letting us be part of your community and sticking with us.
I have closed our last thread as it got close to 2000 posts, let’s keep going with this contest =)
For the month of September, we want to give away a $20 gift certificate via special coupon code every Sunday at 12AM EST to one winner! The gift certificate is valid for anything on the site, but it cannot be retroactively applied to previously purchased items. We will also continue giving away a starter kit of your choice every 15th of the month.
After the month of August is over, I am going to close this thread and start a new one for September. Perhaps it will be the same game, or maybe it will be a new one!
<a href="http://origin<a href="http://www.vapininthecape.com/eliquid_c_7.html”>vape.com/product/battery-tank-and-charger-kit-blowout-sale/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Our custom starter kits for reference
The gift certificate never expires, it is redeemable forever.
This game involves no questions, but after so many contest with questions, if you feel the need to pose one, go ahead!
Here are the new rules:
- You can post as many times as you want but only two posts per day will be counted.
- Every Sunday at 11PM EST a winner will be chosen and announced in the thread from last week’s entries using Random.org.
- There will be a weekly theme revolving around one particular subject. I will introduce a new weekly theme after each winner is announced, each Sunday night!
- The more posts you make during the week, the greater your chances of winning!
- Your entries will consist of uploading a photo to the thread or talking about the weekly theme in any way at all. Personal experiences are welcome. Photographs can be used if they generally follow the weekly theme and can be as abstract or literal as the poster chooses. The idea is to have fun and get visually or verbally creative!
- Please make sure in your daily posts that you indicate the theme, so that anyone that has not yet posted can easily join in.
- Entries for the starter kit will be chosen from posts starting a week before the 15th. No special entries are required, just post as you normally would and we will also choose the winner using Random.org.
- Most importantly, have a blast!
We are currently only shipping to US, US military addresses and US Territories.
For those of you with mobile devices, our site is at <a href="http://www.origin<a href="http://www.vapininthecape.com/eliquid_c_7.html”>vape.com/” target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>Origin <a href="http://www.vapininthecape.com/eliquid_c_7.html”>vape
I’m a fairly new <a href="http://www.vapininthecape.com/eliquid_c_7.html”>vaper here in good old NC. I smoked my last cigarette July 14th and with the exception of sneaking a couple of draws off a friends ciggie a few weeks ago just to see if what it tasted like(yes, it was yucky!) I haven’t had one or wanted one since. I will warn you, I will ask more questions than a lawyer! I started off with Kanger Evods and am now using Vision Spinners, both 1and 2 with Kanger Mini Protank 3’s. Of course, I’m going broke trying all the flavors of <a href="http://www.vapininthecape.com/eliquid_c_7.html”>juices. 🙂 Looking forward to learning all I can!
do i even need the kick?
what precautions do i need to have to prevent a short?
Size: 26.6 KB”>Grand Opening.jpg
Stop in today, Monday 9/15, from 10am-6pm to celebrate with us and receive 10% off your entire order!
732 Beechurst Ave, Morgantown WV 26505
We hope to see you there!
Josh and Jess
From the The Tribune (http://www.tribtown.com):
A program about electronic cigarettes, or e-cigarettes, will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday in the auditorium at Schneck Medical Center, 411 W. Tipton St., Seymour.
How can I tell how long the 510 connector is on RDA’s before purchasing?
How can I use hybrid adapters safely? Someone on fasttech mentioned putting tape somewhere. Can flat top batteries work safely with hybrid adapters?